mammut pilgrim down parka Mammut Sleeping bags Down , Mammut Kompakt Down 3 Season Grey Sleeping bags,mammut ultimate alpine hoody,Authentic mammut ophir 3 slide,Wholesale
The ultra-lightweight materials, high-quality down and regular cut make the Kompakt Down a very comfortable lightweight sleeping bag.
- Trinity Construction provides greater protection and better insulation in the foot and head area
- Performance Hood with Advanced Visibility offers a full view with the hood closed and very good protection against the cold
- Ergonomic Foot increases comfort and insulation
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- Inside pocket with Velcro closure
- Classical Alpinism
- Mixed- and Iceclimbing
- Mountain Hiking
- Nylon seethrough (bluesign®-approved)
- Outer Material: Polyamide 100 %
- Kompakt Down 3-Season
- 50D Nylon (bluesign®-approved)
- Outer Material: Polyamide 100 %
- Duck Down 90/10, 700 cuin (RDS)
- Outer Material: Down 90 %, Feather 10 %
- Dont leave the bag in the compression sack for long periods. Store it loosely or put down bags in the provided store bag and synthetic bags with loosen compression straps.
- Air the bag after use. Remember the human body gives off about 1/3 of a litre of perspiration each night.A sleeping bag liner and/or an outer bag extends the life of the bag, as well as increasing the warmth effect.
- Do not roll your bag. Starting with the foot end, stuff the bag into the stuff sack, take care to distribute the bulk evenly. Rotate the bag as you stuff and kneel on it if necesssary. This will extend the lifetime and performance of the filling.
- Wash your bag only if really necessary. E.g. if it is very dirty, stinks or the Loft is shrinking.Ajungilak sleeping bags are are mothproof and non-allergenic.
How to wash a down or synthetic-fiber sleeping bag Adjust the water temperature according to the care instructions:
Wash in a washing machine (note information above!) on double rinse cycle or by hand in the bathtub. To hand wash, till the tub with water and add special detergent. Submerge the sleeping bag in the suds with the zipper closed, let it soak for about 1 hour and then rinse thoroughly several times. Press the water out gently (under no circumstances wring the sleeping bag out) and carefully lift it out of the tub.
How to dry a down sleeping bag:
Spread the sleeping bag out to dry at room-temperature on a large washing stand. The down clumps that are stuck together in the chambers must be pressed out every 30 minutes. After 4 hours loosen up the clumps by hitting the sleeping bag with your hand. After two days shake the sleeping bag out and it will be almost dry. You can now complete the drying process in a large tumble dryer (at least 10 kg capacity). Look out for hot spots in the tumble dryer, as these can burn the outer fabric! If you use a tumble dryer (at least 10 kg capacity), please be sure to set it to no more than 40°C. Close the zipper and add a few tennis balls to loosen up the filling.
How to dry a synthetic-fiber sleeping bag:
If you use a tumble dryer, please be sure to set it to no more than 40°C. Look out for hot spots in the tumble dryer, as these can burn the outer fabric! Close the zipper and add a few tennis balls to loosen up the filling.
Drying time without a tumble dryer: approx. 24 hours.
To offer a comfortable temperature, sleeping bags must be air-permeable. However, this has the consequence that the finest strands of down can work their way through the fabric. It is important to understand that down loss does not mean that the fabric is damaged or inferior. The best solution is to pull the stray down back into the filling from behind . The small hole where the fibers have separated will usually repair itself through natural repositioning of the fibers as the sleeping bag is used. This process can be accelerated by gently rubbing or massaging the fabric in the area around the hole.
Do not pull the down out of the sleeping bag! Inside the sleeping bag the down clusters are mixed together and sometimes linked together. If you pull out one down cluster, another will follow. This will unnecessarily increase the hole between the fibers.There are no breathable down sleeping bags that have absolutely no down loss. The loss of a few strands of down lies in the nature of the technology and does not mean that the product is faulty. Losing a few down strands will not reduce the insulation of the sleeping bag. Our cooperation with the worlds leading fabric suppliers, who provide guaranteed ultra-dense-weave down quality, means that we are able to guarantee absolute top performance.
Complete your order of Mammut Kompakt Down 3 Season with our Sleeping bags selection and Down items. Navigate through the other outdoor categories at fantastic Los Angeles
, your online store specialized in outdoor equipment and get all your Down gear at the best price, 100% guarantee at fantastic Los Angeles
FeaturesComfort limit temperature:
-5 to -10 °c ,
5 to -5 °c Weight:
From 1 to 2kg Color:
Mammut - Sleeping bags - Down,Comfort limit temperature: -5 to -10 °c,Comfort limit temperature: 5 to -5 °c,Weight: from 1 to 2kg,Color: grey